Promethean Knights
Please log in or register to use our Forum!
Promethean Knights
Please log in or register to use our Forum!
Promethean Knights
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome to Promethean Knights Official Clan Forum!

HomeHome  PortalPortal  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
Locked Forum Moderator Welcome to Promethean Knights Clan Forums! Admin Locked

About Me: Namida of MD

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Namida of MD
Sergeant
Sergeant
Namida of MD

About Me: Namida of MD Empty
PostSubject: About Me: Namida of MD   About Me: Namida of MD EmptySat Oct 29, 2011 12:08 am

Okay, first off my real name is Matthew, but I prefer Matt. I currently reside in Chicago and I'm looking for a job at the moment. I don't really know what I want to do for the rest of my life, so college is on hold for now. I was previously attempting to enlist in the military, but due to certain circumstances I am unable to join currently. My sense of humor tends to have a bit of a wider strike zone than most people. I believe I can take a joke very well, as I have in the past. I do however tend to lean more towards a morbid sense of humor and sometimes it gets me into trouble.

I started playing runescape back on 06, and this is actually the first account I made. I have several other accounts, but I pretty much ignore them now. I have a tenancy to buy items for leveling in bulk, starting making those items, and then decide screw this and sell off everything. A perfect example is when I was trying to level smithing. I had purchased about 30k gold ore and was going to make it all into bars (I forget what level that would have got me too). after making about 500 of the ore into bars, I got bored, said screw this, and sold everything back. As you can imagine this would result in the loss of lots of gold, and you'd be right. Currently I have the most gold I've ever had in my five years of playing, around 26m if you include items. My combat level is 117 in F2P and I believe I was 126 in Mems. I only have one 99 which is attack, and I only got it because I trained it with slayer and got more mad at slayer not leveling than I did with attack.

I play a few other online games, the most frequent ones I play, other than Runescape, are Flyff and League of Legends. Flyff is like runescape kind of. Only instead of leveling skills, you level abilities and stats and it is class oriented. League of Legends is like DotA if anyone has ever played that.

Other hobbies include Warhammer Fantasy/40k. They're both table top strategy games where you pit army against army. Warhammer Fantasy is more of a medieval warfare game, where 40k is the more futuristic version of the game.

Firearms, specifically shooting, has been a hobby of mine since I was about 12-13 years old. My father bought me a .22 rifle to start me out, and shooting with my father is pretty much all the nice memories I have with him. But I'm not here to get into that. I can actually shoot pretty well. When I was about 14/15 my parents split again and I didn't shoot for about 4-5 years. I finally started talking to and hanging out with my father again and I was able to shoot better than I was when I was a kid. Here's what I did, this was from 50 yards away.

About Me: Namida of MD 339696_2487616828652_1199629692_33011785_2123267412_o

edit: In case you can't tell this is a grouping of 30 rounds, 24 of which have made that giant near/on the bullseye. I don't think that's too shabby for 4-5 years of rust.

Anyway, that's pretty much it minus the fact that I love anime and manga, but that would make this a much larger post than it already is.
Back to top Go down

About Me: Namida of MD
Page 1 of 1