Promethean Knights
Please log in or register to use our Forum!
Promethean Knights
Please log in or register to use our Forum!
Promethean Knights
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome to Promethean Knights Official Clan Forum!

HomeHome  PortalPortal  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
Locked Forum Moderator Welcome to Promethean Knights Clan Forums! Admin Locked

About Me: StaticAge (Skumfuk)

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Emenius
Corporal
Corporal
Emenius

About Me: StaticAge (Skumfuk) Empty
PostSubject: About Me: StaticAge (Skumfuk)   About Me: StaticAge (Skumfuk) EmptyFri Aug 19, 2011 10:51 pm

Right well, I have actually been a member for Mythic Dawn for just over a year now, so it's kind of late but, what the hey Razz

I am Jasper, my alter-ego is StaticAge or Skumfuk41. >.>

I've been playing Runescape for approximately 6 years with breaks. My current goals on Runescape are 99 Strength, 99 Attack, 99 Magic, 99 HP (That'll side with Str and Atk) and possibly even 99 Woodcutting.

I was never in a clan before this one where I was introduced by my friend DreamL0rd, currently known as Pride Dies.

I'm hoping that in the future I will achieve my goal of graduating Medical school and follow up becoming a surgeon.

I am a huge music fan, I like pretty much all music except modern RnB and Hip Hop. Favourite bands being Sum 41, Green Day, Blink 182, Muse etc. etc.

I play Guitar and Bass, I am currently in a band (Y'know one of those cheesey ones you form at school) and we've played a few gigs but that's about it. (I have a few guitar videos on Youtube if you are interested but I don't expect you to be).

That's basically me, see you all in the clan chat Smile

¹›„¸¸¸„‹•*°*•¸..¸•*°˜°º^¤»,,¸¸¸„‹´,¸¸¸„‹´¯`Š†à†ì¢Ägè´¯`›„¸¸¸,`›„¸¸¸,,«¤^º°˜°*•¸..¸•*°*•›„¸¸¸„‹¹
...¸•,*¸°¸¨¸„‹¹..¹›„¸¸¸¨°*•¸.....Í çàñ´† šêë à †hìñg ïñ †hê vîdëò'.....¸•*°¨¸¸¸„‹¹..¹›„¸¨¸°¸*,•¸...
...¹›„¸¸¸„‹•*°*•¸...........¸¹.....'Ì ¢åñ´† héàr šòµñd öñ †hë râdìö.....¹¸...........¸•*°*•›„¸¸¸„‹¹...
................¸¸„‹¹...........¹›„¸¸,Îñ †hê š†êrëò ìñ †hë Š†å†ì¢ Ágê,¸¸„‹¹...........¹›„¸¸................
Back to top Go down

About Me: StaticAge (Skumfuk)
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Promethean Knights :: Player Profile-
Jump to: